PartnerNet is your online resource for all things H-E-B. When you log in to PartnerNet, your home page displays information tailored to your role and location. Also find the latest news from partners, services, and companies. You can watch videos, view job listings, view HEB Partner history, find member phone numbers, view store listings and section maps, and check your salary and other personal information. Better yet, you can log in to your PartnerNet site from work or home.
Solve Troubleshooting Issues
If you are having a login or account issue, please follow the steps below.
- The PartnerNet H-E-B server may have gone down causing the login/account issue. After a few minutes, try to connect.
- Your Wi-Fi/mobile data connection is not working properly. Check your login information.
- You might be trying with the wrong credentials. Confirm that the information entered is correct.
- If you use third-party social networks to log in, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc., please check if this service is working properly by visiting the official website.
- Your account may be suspended or disabled for activity. Please read error messages.
I cannot install the PartnerNet H-E-B application.
- Check your Wi-Fi/Internet connection for connectivity.
- Check your cell phone’s storage space. If there is not enough space on the hard disk, the application cannot be installed.
- Make sure the app you want to install is compatible with your Android version.
My PartnerNet H-E-B app is not updating correctly on my phone.
- Check your Wi-Fi/mobile data connection and make sure it is working properly. It may have failed and is preventing you from updating the PartnerNet H-E-B application.
- Make sure your phone has enough space to download updates. If you don’t have enough storage space, app updates may be blocked.
You can contact us by filling out our online contact form on our official registration page or by calling our toll-free customer service department at 1-800-432-3113.