In any case, you must change your password, as you may have forgotten it or entered it incorrectly. The second condition is that your password has expired, so you need to add a new password. If closing the site doesn’t work, your admin can help too.
You can watch videos, view job listings, view HEB Partner history, find member phone numbers, view store listings and section hours, and check your salary and other personal information. Better yet, you can log in to your PartnerNet site from work or home.
Different Payment Methods
Payment method for purchases from H-E-B partners. You can add a payment method to the mobile app, web browser, or official H‑E‑B Partner Portal by accessing the app or web browser.
Update your payment method from your computer:
- After logging in to heb.com, hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “My Account”.
- Select “Manage Credit Cards” under “Online Orders”.
- You can edit your cards on this page by adding a new card, removing a card, or making another card your primary card.
Update the payment method using your mobile browser:
- After logging in to heb.com, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap “My Account”.
- Click on “Online Orders”.
- Tap “Manage Credit Cards”.
- On this page, you can add a new card, delete a card, or edit the main card.
Update your payment method via the mobile app:
- In the My H‑E‑B app, tap “Account”.
- Tap on “Payment Methods”.
- You can also add a new card, remove a card, or make another card your primary card on this page.
- Additionally, they can accept SNAP EBT card payments at www.heb.com and the My H-E-B app for curbside ordering and home delivery. To enjoy the benefits of SNAP EBT, please select your SNAP EBT card as a payment method during checkout. You can adjust the amount charged to your SNAP EBT card by tapping the pencil next to the payment amount. You may also need to add a credit, debit, or H-E-B gift card to cover any costs or items that do not qualify for SNAP benefits.